Benefits of 360 LED Therapy
Photobiomodulation, also called Red and Infra Red 360 LED Light Therapy, is a treatment that uses clinically proven red and infrared light wavelengths to reduce pain, inflammation and improve circulation. There are many benefits of LED Light Therapy, from reducing pain and inflammation to giving a high boost in workouts. A very versatile type of 360 LED Light Therapy is full body Photobiomodulation on a red light bed.
Whole Body Photobiomodulation can treat a variety of common problems and is used in conjunction with other therapies. Read on to learn all the benefits of 360 LED Light Therapy as part of your wellness routine.
Some of its benefits
- Injury prevention: a full body 360 LED Light Therapy session before a workout increases circulation which helps warm up the body for intense activity and prevents injury in the first place. Red light therapy after a workout or game can help reduce the effect of delayed onset muscle soreness (DOMS) by repairing micro tears in muscle fibers.
- Healing of wounds: 360 LED Light Therapy naturally increases collagen production, which can help heal wounds and prevent scar tissue from forming.
- Wrinkles and acne: Because 360 LED Light Therapy increases collagen production it is also used to reduce the appearance of fine wrinkles and improve overall skin elasticity. It can also help reduce the appearance of acne scars and reduce redness by addressing the inflammation caused by acne.
- Mood and sleep: Using 360 LED Light Therapy overnight can help signal the body to release melatonin. Blue light from cell phones and computer screens and unnatural fluorescent lighting in many workplaces can disrupt our circadian rhythms, making it hard to fall asleep at night. But 360 LED Light Therapy can help correct interruptions, improving our sleep patterns and overall mood.
The problem with oxidative stress
Oxidative stress is an imbalance between free radicals and antioxidants. Both molecules are necessary for normal, healthy reactions in the body, but an excess of either can cause harm.
Free radicals are molecules that contain oxygen and have an odd number of electrons. They are unstable and highly reactive with other molecules, which helps them cause chemical chain reactions in the body. On the other hand, antioxidants are molecules that can give up an electron without becoming unstable, so they have the ability to stabilize free radicals.
When there are more free radicals than antioxidants can control, oxidative stress occurs. Because free radicals are highly reactive, they damage the body's proteins, fat tissue, and DNA in their search for that stabilizing electron. Free radical damage can affect cell function and cause apoptosis also known as programmed cell death.
While our body's cells die and are replaced on a regular basis, prolonged damage from oxidative stress has been linked to a variety of diseases including diabetes, cancer, inflammatory diseases and neurodegenerative diseases such as Parkinson's and Alzheimer's. Oxidative stress also contributes to the aging process and can affect collagen production and skin elasticity causing wrinkles.
Causes of oxidative stress
But how is an excess of free radicals produced? Everyone's body naturally produces some free radicals, but everyone needs some free radicals to stay healthy and help fight infection. An excess of free radicals, and therefore potential for lasting damage, can be the result of various environmental factors such as pollution, ozone, radiation, certain chemicals and pesticides, cigarette smoke (including secondhand smoke ).
Dietary factors may also play a role in excess free radicals. Diets high in fat, sugar, and alcohol can affect free radical production, and diets that contain antioxidant-rich foods, such as berries and berries, can provide us with antioxidants to help control free radicals.
How red light therapy combats oxidative stress
While altering our diets can control free radicals, sometimes there are factors outside of our control. One option to help in the fight against oxidative stress is Red and Infrared 360 LED Light Therapy.
Red and infrared light, at specific wavelengths, is readily absorbed by chromophoria in the mitochondria of the body's cells, activating energy metabolic processes. Red or near-infrared wavelengths of light promote ATP production, which increases energy transport within cells, leading to increased cell proliferation.
This boost in the body's natural healing cycle helps reduce inflammation and promotes healing of damaged tissue.
What sets red light apart from other forms of light is its ability to penetrate deeper into the skin. While blue and ultraviolet light mainly affect the upper layers of the skin, red LED light can be absorbed by cells deep in the body.
LED Therapy 360 therapy is dose dependent
The key to achieving results with the 360 LED Light Therapy is precise dosing, this is a combination of wavelength and exposure time. Different wavelengths are more easily absorbed by different tissues in the body, so it is important to select the wavelength that is appropriate for an individual's need and goal. For example, an individual session in the Full Body Photobiomodulation system should not exceed 25 minutes, but sessions should be scheduled every other day, at least for the first few weeks to achieve full results. When the full dose is achieved, Photobiomodulation therapy has a positive impact.
360 LED Light Therapy can be used to manage a variety of conditions, such as:
- Nerve pain and nerve regeneration
- soft tissue healing
- Anxiety and depression
- Improved appearance and elasticity of the skin
- Improves muscle performance and recovery
LED Therapy 360 for complete well-being
Photobiomodulation therapy (PBMT) or 360 LED Light Therapy, is a safe and effective treatment for harmful inflammation. Although inflammation is part of the body's natural immune response, prolonged inflammation from a number of environmental factors or chronic diseases such as arthritis can cause permanent damage to the body.
360 LED Light Therapy helps reduce inflammation throughout the body by stimulating the body's natural processes to remedy inflammation and repair damage. It has been shown that:
- Reduce stress
- Stimulates weight loss
- Improve mental sharpness
- stimulates rejuvenation
- Skin tightening effect
- Reduces stretch marks and improves orange peel skin
- Increases collagen production
- Helps in the growth and strengthening of hair
- Relieves muscle pain and minor joint pain
- Regulate the synthesis of free radicals and reduce oxidative stress
- Promote restful sleep
- Improves the immune system
- Improves blood circulation
- Reduces injury recovery time
- Helps in wound recovery
360 Led Light Therapy promotes whole-body wellness by enhancing the body's natural healing processes. When light of the right wavelength, intensity and duration is applied, the body's cells react by producing more energy. The main mechanisms by which Photobiomodulation works are based on the effect of light on cytochrome-C oxidase. Consequently, the splitting of nitric oxide and the release of ATP leads to improved cell function. This therapy is safe, easy, and most people do not experience adverse side effects.
In short, we can specify that 360 Led Light Therapy is an effective, powerful, painless method with great benefits. In just a few minutes, you can achieve that Renovation that you want so much.
Come to Rinnovo and live the experience of Led Light Therapy 360!